- Official draw for FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Paraguay 2019 takes place on Friday
- Ceremony will be streamed live on FIFA.com and FIFATV on YouTube
- FIFA.com breaks down everything you need to know ahead of the big event
The draw for the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Paraguay 2019, the tenth edition of the competition, takes place this week, with the 16 participating nations learning their fate.
FIFA.com gives you the lowdown.
When and where
- 🗓 Date: Friday 13 September
- 🕢 Time: 19:30 local time (01:30 CEST Saturday)
- 🏢 Venue: CONMEBOL Convention Centre, Asuncion
📺 Watch it live!
Attending the draw will be two star guests: former Paraguay international Roberto Acuna and former Brazil international Júnior.
Toro (“The Bull”) Acuna represented his country at three FIFA World Cup™ competitions (1998, 2002 and 2006) and the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Portugal 2015, and has become an ambassador for the discipline both in Paraguay and South America.
Júnior made 74 appearances for Brazil between 1979 and 1992, winning two World Cups (1982 and 1986). He also took part in several Beach Soccer World Championships with his country, winning top scorer and best player awards along the way. He played for the Brazilian beach soccer national team between 1993 and 2001, racking up an impressive 201 goals in total.